Product is sold by the ounce.
Ingredients: 100% Marshmallow Root
Marshmallow has been used for millennia as an edible food and for its soothing properties. Althaea officinalis is in the mucilage-heavy Malvaceae family and is an herbaceous perennial that can be found growing alongside marshes, seas, riverbanks, and other equally damp areas. Our marshmallow root is organically cultivated in the United States. It can be decocted or cold infused as marshmallow root tea. This demulcent makes a wonderful addition to herbal syrups, infusion blends, and body care creations.
Should be taken with at least 250mL (8 oz) of liquid. Orally administered drugs should be taken 1 hour before use or several hours after, as marshmallow may slow the absorption. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
- White MD Kratom Strain by Olivia warden
- High Tide SpecialTea by Jessica Harrison
- Geo Day Kratom Blend by Jessica Harrison
- Coral Reef Kratom Blend by Jessica Harrison
- Ultra Enhanced Breezy Blends by Jessica Harrison
- (UEI) Ultra Enhanced Indo Blends by Jessica Harrison
- Pure Life Hemp CBD Oil 500mg (17ml) by Jessica Harrison
- Pure Life Hemp CBD Oil 500mg (17ml) by Leonard Brunk
- Green Parrot Kratom Blend by lerette8888
- Green Marlin SpecialTea by Susan Tate