Whether you are a kratom guru or a newbie, consuming kratom can be done in a variety of ways. Some hate the taste and don’t consider it an enjoyable drink, no matter how it’s prepared. They would rather toss it back and be done with it. Others are ok with the taste and like to come up with different ways to consume the tea.
Here are different ways you can do your kratom dose:
Table of Contents
Kratom Consumption Recipes
The Citrus Kratom Shot (Boosts Your Kratom Dose!)
- Your typical dose of kratom – We recommend Green Iguana (Kratom Girl doses with 3-6 grams depending on nervousness levels)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice OR a 5-hour energy shot.
- Mixed in a small cup/shot glass
- Shoot it back, baby!
Vanilla Smoothie Shot
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Your typical dose of kratom – We recommend our amazing Beachball Blend (Kratom Girl doses with 3-6 grams depending on nervousness levels)
- Mix in small cup/shot glass and shoot it back!
Night Time Goodness/Day Time Goodness
- 1 cup water
- 1 spearmint teabag
- 1 chamomile teabag
- Your typical dose of kratom – We recommend Bentuangie (Kratom Girl doses with 3-6 grams depending on nervousness levels)
- Sugar, honey or artificial sweetener to taste
- 1 teapot (I use something like this)
- Double/triple/etc. the quantities to make a bigger batch.
- Boil water in a kettle.
- Put both teabags and kratom in the teapot and pour boiling water over top.
- Let it steep for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Drink as is if you want a hot version.
- OR for an “ice” version: Put teapot in the fridge and let it sit overnight. There will be a layer of kratom sludge left in the teapot—just dump it down the sink.
- (Extra!!!: Add Sweeten tea and ice).
Peanut Butter Kratom balls
- Just mix your dose with a tablespoon or two of PB, roll in a few balls, and chill or freeze on wax paper. You can use sugar/powdered sugar/a little flour with Splenda on your hands to prevent sticking.
- Lemonade And Pineapple Juice?
For a tart, citrus, sweet drink, add Kratom to pineapple juice or lemonade.
- Mixing kratom with pineapple or lemonade juice will enhance the effects of your kratom.
- The acidity of citrus fruits works well with the alkaloids in the kratom. Users especially like this thirst quenching drink because is counteracts the bitterness of Kratom.
Toss & Wash With Juice
- For those people who are consuming kratom quickly and don’t want to consume a whole beverage, the Toss & Wash is fast and effective. Using drinks with a thicker consistency than is the key!!
- The sweetness of the drink helps with the bitterness while the thicker consistency helps prevent the very fine kratom particles from sticking to your gums, teeth, or even throat. Keep your tongue down and put your dosage of powder on it, then with your choice of juice do a mouthwash, and swallow. Or you can hold some juice in your mouth, take your dose with a spoon, swallow, and rinse with more juice. Coffee is also an effective medium for the toss and wash method.
Traditional Kratom Tea
- If the natural flavor of Kratom does not bother you, then adding it to your favorite tea is also a great choice. Consuming kratom as tea has multiple variations with different effects, from energizing to deep relaxation.
- Give yourself a morning kickstart or afternoon boost by pairing green tea and consuming kratom for energy and focus. Mixing Black Tea with Green or Red Kratom creates a very relaxing and soothing feeling that’s great for stress relief. You can make hot tea as well as iced tea. By adding half a lemon, you will also potentiate the alkaloid in your strain. You can make a kratom tea yourself as well.
- For this particular option, you can use Kratom crushed leaves or the powder. You just have to simmer your kratom dose in water for 15 minutes at least. Keep the heat low, if left on a high heat the effect giving alkaloids will evaporate.
- If you used the powder you should strain the liquid afterward, if you used the leaves, you should then remove them and your kratom tea is ready to go!
- Add It In Milk
You can include the powder to any regular chocolate milk or chocolate soy milk. You can even blend it together with milk to make a kratom filled milkshake to make the powder edible. This is a swift process of prepping up kratom for consumption. It’s recommended you drink the shake quickly before the particles of kratom settle.
Kratom Tinctures & Extracts
- Kratom tinctures is the perfect double dose on the go. Even Kratom Extracts can be easily mixed into any drink of choice. Easily mix with any drink with no bitter taste.
- A concentrated mix of Red, Green and White veins. Evenly mixed for the perfect dose of focus, energy, and relaxation.
- We recommend 24K Gold.
- Does Boiling Kratom Kill The Alkaloids?
Yes, plant-based alkaloids are typically sensitive to heat. That is why it is best to avoid boiling the water and only simmer it.
Why Do People Like Kratom In Tea Form In The First Place?
It is a very common belief that hot tea helps to soothe one’s senses and muscles, the warmth radiating throughout their body when they take in the warm to hot liquid. Many believe it helps uplift the mood overall. It is pretty much “to each their own”.
Breezy Kratom does not support or suggest the misuse of this product in any way. Kratom products are for scientific and experimental purpose only. Please see our disclaimer for more details about our Kratom products. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Kratom products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or disorders.